TrustRadius, GigaOm, Globees, Stevie Awards, Palmarès de l’Informaticien, and Others Honor SolarWinds and Company Executives
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of simple, powerful, and secure IT management software, today announced multiple recent industry awards and recognitions for its world-class observability and monitoring solutions and corporate achievements.
“At SolarWinds, we’ve always prioritized the needs of our dedicated and passionate user community to create products designed to power our customers’ digital transformation now and in the future,” said SolarWinds Chief Product Officer Rohini Kasturi. “We’ve simultaneously emphasized creating a desirable place to work for our team while building a business that continually demonstrates balance and delivers predictable growth. It’s an honor to be recognized for our efforts in these ways.”
In 2022, SolarWinds introduced innovative solutions to support customers on their cloud and digital transformation journeys. The company launched two new observability offerings to provide customers with increased visibility across complex hybrid and multi-cloud environments. This included SolarWinds® Hybrid Cloud Observability and SolarWinds Observability, a fully-integrated, cloud-native software as a service (SaaS) solution. Both offerings were developed with powerful artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities to optimize performance, ensure availability, and reduce remediation time. The company also announced the launch of its Transform Partner Program to support and drive growth for managed service providers (MSPs), technology distributors, value-added resellers (VARs), global system integrators (GSIs), and cloud partners.
SolarWinds Corporate Awards:
President and CEO Sudhakar Ramakrishna was named the Bronze winner in the Executive of the Year category for large companies by the 2022 Best in Biz Awards.
TrustRadius® named SolarWinds one of its 2022 Tech Cares Award winners, honoring B2B companies demonstrating a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility programs and enabling their employees and local communities to live in a more sustainable and equitable world.
SolarWinds Industry Awards:
Leading enterprise IT outlet in the Middle East TahawulTechrecognized SolarWinds with three awards across three categories. These awards honor the company’s excellence and innovation in its products and leadership.
- Best Technology Vendor of the Year for the Hybrid Work Category
- Security Vendor of the Year Award
- Outstanding Excellence in IT Award
The company won two Stevie® Awards in the nineteenth annual International Business Awards®, which honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The company won in the following categories:
- Bronze in the Support Team of the Year Category for Ensuring Quality in Supporting Customers
- Bronze in the Achievement in Customer Satisfaction Category for Responding to a Crisis
Merit Awards for Technology announced SolarWinds as the Bronze winner in its Enterprise Category. The Merit Awards are designed to recognize the efforts put forth by global industries and the markets they serve and acknowledge companies that have contributed to the continued growth of the market.
SolarWinds was also recognized by leading business publication DigiCon Asia, winning Digital Innovator of the Year in the Business Services category for SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer.
IP-Insider honored SolarWinds with the Gold Award in the Network Monitoring category in its 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards in recognition of SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor.
Palmarès de l’Informaticien honored SolarWinds in France with four product awards.
- Hybrid Cloud Observability won two awards in the Business Apps category:
- Best IT operations management (ITOM) software
- Best IT service management (ITSM) software
- SolarWinds network monitoring solutions were awarded in the Network Monitoring Software category
- SolarWinds database solutions were recognized in the Data Remediation category
The company was named a finalist in the “Vendor Innovation: Software” category in the 2022 ARN Awards.
SolarWinds also received three AST ASTORS Homeland Security Awards in the following categories:
- Platinum in the Best IT Access Control and Authentication Solution: SolarWinds Access Rights Manager
- Platinum in Best Network Management Solution: SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager
- Gold in the Best Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM Solution): SolarWinds Security Event Manager