Driving More Value From Your Data Wherever, Whenever and However
13 April 2023, Thursday
12 PM – 2 PM (GMT +08)
CIOs are concentrating on increasing time-to-value in the current climate to achieve profitability and competitive advantage. Customers, staff, and partners anticipate a consumerized experience every day of the year, with no concessions to the features, dependability, or level of service.
IT teams are under pressure to quickly supply essential skills, such as:
– Accelerating the development process to support DevOps and specific areas of business.
– Removing IT silos so that the company may use all of its data to enhance consumer interaction.
– Enabling important trends like social networking, big data analytics, and the Internet of Things.
Join CIO World Asia in this Executive Roundtable, discussing how CIOs and IT Leaders can drive more value from their data wherever, whenever and however.
Who Should Attend:
CIOs, CISOs, VP/SVP IT, IT Directors, that are involved in the following:
– Infrastructure & Operations
– IT Risk & ComplianceTechnology & Risk Management
– IT Planning
– IT Security Operations
– Technology & Business Continuity
– Cyber Security Governance
– Information Systems Management
Register for your complimentary pass today!